- When did you first start playing basketball? Who first introduced you to basketball?
I first started playing when I was 3 yrs old. My dad introduced basketball to me.
- What position do you play? What do you like about playing basketball?
Guard. I like scoring and playing defense.
- What’s your workout schedule like? How often do you spend time in the gym?
I workout daily during the school year with my dad’s basketball academy called E3 Basketball Academy. I train from 6-8 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. During the summer, I am in the gym all day every day
- What is your favorite free-time activity besides basketball?
Playing play station 3. I like playing Call Of Duty on line with my brother Evan and NBA 2K12
- How do you balance your schoolwork and practice?
I follow my workout schedule. First, I get all my homework done before leaving school or right when I get home. This leaves me with time to workout.
- What is your favorite subject in school?
Math is my favorite subject.
- What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I am a serious student in the classroom.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Beijing, China. It has a great atmosphere, and that is where the 2008 Olympic were.
- What people have helped you the most in your basketball career so far?
- Besides playing professional basketball, what other careers interest you?
Being an engineer or world traveler.
- Do you play any other sports besides basketball?
NO. I use to play soccer but decided to get serious about basketball 5 years ago.
- If you could describe yourself in one sentence, what would it be?
I am a fun hardworking individual.
- What words of advice would you give to players younger than yourself?
Always work harder than you normally do.
- If you had to ask LeBron one question, what would it be?
When you play the Clippers and you know your going to guard my brother, (Eric Gordon) how do you play him?
- Do you think you could beat LeBron in NBA2k11?