2. Personal Information. Personal Information is collected when users voluntarily register with the Site or contact LRMR via the Site in order to receive newsletters, new product launch information, and special events information or to answer surveys, enter contests and receive notices of other promotional opportunities, or when users or visitors of the Site (collectively, “Site Users”) otherwise voluntarily provide such information. LRMR may use the Personal Information you provide for various purposes, such as to create a personal customer profile in order to let you know of products, services or events that may be of special interest to you. However, LRMR will neither disclose nor sell any Personal Information about you to a party unaffiliated or unrelated to LRMR except (i) to comply with applicable laws, regulations, subpoenas or court orders or otherwise respond to government inquiries, (ii) protect the rights or property of LRMR or its affiliated or related entities or (iii) if LRMR reasonably believes that you have used information from the Site in order to commit unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health and/or safety of any person or the public. LRMR may appoint third party service providers to administer and/or operate certain functions or services relating to the Site or LRMR’s operations and businesses, the performance of which may require or be facilitated by a transfer of the Personal Information submitted by you. Any such transfer shall be under strict confidentiality and security obligations and for the sole purpose of the performance of those obligations.
3. Additional Privacy Protection for Children Using the Internet. LRMR does not intend to collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to the Site, we will promptly remove such information from the Site’s files.
4. Aggregate Information. LRMR also collects aggregate information, which is used in a collective manner, and from which no individual person can be identified. The types of aggregate information we collect may include frequency of visits to the Site, search terms entered, Site pages most frequently accessed and/or location, age or gender of Site Users (collectively, “Aggregate Information”). By knowing more about the general profile of our Site Users (without identifying any specific individual’s characteristics), we believe we can improve your experience. Aggregate Information collected on the Site may be used and disclosed in any way. For example, we may collect and analyze collected Aggregate Information to determine how many visitors arrived at certain pages of the Site, how long they stayed on those pages, and where they went afterwards. This information allows us to determine which pages might be the most interesting to our visitors and enables us to provide them with a better and richer experience on the Site. Additionally, we may use Aggregate Information to improve the performance of our Site, and to customize the content and layout of our Site pages for you.
5. Information that is Publicly Available. When you create a User Account (as defined in the User Agreement), some information about your User Account and your account activity may be provided to other Site Users. This may include your username, the date you opened your User Account, the date you last logged into your User Account, your country, your zip code, and your interests.
Your username may be displayed to other Site Users when you engage in certain activities on the Site, such as when you upload photographs through the Site. Other Site Users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the Site.
Any User Communications (as defined in the User Agreement, including, without limitation, photographs that you submit to the Site may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other Site Users or the general public.
Any Personal Information, User Communications or other content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., photographs) may be collected and used by others. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ON THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7. Security. Protecting your information is of primary concern to LRMR. LRMR stores the information that it collects on a secure server. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no transmission of information over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is possible that third parties not under the control of LRMR may be able to access or intercept transmissions unlawfully. While LRMR will use all reasonable attempts to keep your information secure, LRMR cannot absolutely guarantee that security. Thus, any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk.
9. Information Removal. If you prefer not to receive all, some or any part of the information that the Site may provide to you, let us know by accessing your personal profile and changing the options of the information that you wish to receive. Or, you may choose to unsubscribe completely by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your name, e-‐mail address and any message. Please note that any requests may take up to six to eight weeks to become effective. LRMR may still contact you to send you important information regarding the operation or administration of your personal profile. For additional information regarding LRMR’s policies regarding the Site please see our User Agreement.
10. Business Transfers. In the event that LRMR or its parent or any affiliates is acquired (whether by sale of assets or ownership interests) by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the Personal Information and Aggregate Information (Personal Information and Aggregate Information collectively, the “Data”) we have collected from Site Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may transfer the Data to a successor or to a third party that purchases our assets arising from such circumstances.